Super Zenkai

Super Zenkai

A forum of the Dragon Ball Universe. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super. Even GT.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Calculation Transformation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Calculation Transformation   Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:49 pm

What kind of calculations do you guys do for transformations ik the basics for Super Saiyan but what about fusions and such. Here's what I have. I'll add on to the list if you guys have stuff to add.

Saiyan Transformations
Great Ape: x10 Base (Provided by Daizenshuu)
Super Saiyan: x50 Base (Provided by Daizenshuu)
Super Saiyan 2nd Grade: x75 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)
Super Saiyan 3rd Grade: x100 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)
Super Saiyan Full Power: x100 Base, x2 SS (Provided by SSbardock84)
Super Saiyan 2: x100 Base, x2 SS (Provided by SEG)
Super Saiyan 3: X400 Base, x8 SS, X4 SS2 (Provided by SEG)
Ultimate Saiyan: x5,000 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)
Saiyan Beyond: x1,000 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)
Super Saiyan Red: x1,000 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)
Super Saiyan Blue: x10,000 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)
Golden Great Ape: x500 Base (May need changed) (Provided by SSbardock84)
Super Saiyan 4: x5,000 Base (Provided by SSbardock84)

Frieza's Transformations
2nd Form: +530,000 1st Form
3rd Form: +530,000 2nd Form
4th Form 1%: +1,410,000 3rd Form

Fusion
Fusion Dance: x20 of one fuser's power (Provided by SSbardock84)
Potara Fusion: x2,500 of each fuser's power (Provided by SSbardock84)
Rival Potara Fusion: x10,000 of one fuser's power (Provided by SSbardock84)


Last edited by Prince Vegeta on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Thats what I think its supposed to be for Super Saiyans, but I have no idea what for fusions. I can look into it for you though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:59 pm

I'll see if I can find anything as well if I have time. If you do find anything I'll add it to my Opening Post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:14 pm

What I use for Super Saiyan Red is x1,000 and for Super Saiyan Blue is x10,000. Super Saiyan Red has to be at least 10% of Super Saiyan Blue, so that's why there's a large gap in between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
What I use for Super Saiyan Red is x1,000 and for Super Saiyan Blue is x10,000. Super Saiyan Red has to be at least 10% of Super Saiyan Blue, so that's why there's a large gap in between them.

Makes sense to me, I'll add it. I forgot all about this topic I made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:42 pm

I'll post my reasoning on Saiyan beyond god in a separate topic. But I use the same boost for it as Super Saiyan Red. Also for Second Grade Saiyan I use 75x Base and Third Grade saiyan I use 100x Base. Super Saiyan 4 I use 5,000x Base, I've seen others use 800x Base however.

Edit: Here's the link: http://superzenkai.forumotion.com/t108-making-sense-of-two-base-theory#534
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:45 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
I'll post my reasoning on Saiyan beyond god in a separate topic. But I use the same boost for it as Super Saiyan Red. Also for Second Grade Saiyan I use 75x Base and Third Grade saiyan I use 100x Base. Super Saiyan 4 I use 5,000x Base, I've seen others use 800x Base however.

Edit: Here's the link: http://superzenkai.forumotion.com/t108-making-sense-of-two-base-theory#534

I'll definitely add these things. You're going to make this look really cool with all this information. If you any more to add please say so. I'm curious about what you use for fusions and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:40 pm

I saw your things you have question marks by as well.

Super Saiyan Full Power: 100x Base, it's a complicated one to explain.
Ultimate Saiyan (That's what I have recently started calling it): x5,000 Base
Dance Fusion: x20 of one fuser's power
Potara Fusion: x10,000 of one fuser's power (It was only fortunate that Vegeta and Goku already had equal power levels, in other cases this would not be the case. I'd say for a normal user it'd be x2,500 to both fuser's. Vegeta and Goku's is about x5,000 to both of them. It's greater because of the rival boost.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:41 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
I saw your things you have question marks by as well.

Super Saiyan Full Power: 100x Base, it's a complicated one to explain.
Ultimate Saiyan (That's what I have recently started calling it): x5,000 Base
Dance Fusion: x20 of one fuser's power
Potara Fusion: x10,000 of one fuser's power (It was only fortunate that Vegeta and Goku already had equal power levels, in other cases this would not be the case. I'd say for a normal user it'd be x2,500 to both fuser's. Vegeta and Goku's is about x5,000 to both of them. It's greater because of the rival boost.)

Awesome, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Prince Vegeta wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:
I saw your things you have question marks by as well.

Super Saiyan Full Power: 100x Base, it's a complicated one to explain.
Ultimate Saiyan (That's what I have recently started calling it): x5,000 Base
Dance Fusion: x20 of one fuser's power
Potara Fusion: x10,000 of one fuser's power (It was only fortunate that Vegeta and Goku already had equal power levels, in other cases this would not be the case. I'd say for a normal user it'd be x2,500 to both fuser's. Vegeta and Goku's is about x5,000 to both of them. It's greater because of the rival boost.)

Awesome, thanks!

Since I've provided a lot would you mind if I just made edits myself? I can add more things like Frieza's transformations and other transformations seen in the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:45 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
Prince Vegeta wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:
I saw your things you have question marks by as well.

Super Saiyan Full Power: 100x Base, it's a complicated one to explain.
Ultimate Saiyan (That's what I have recently started calling it): x5,000 Base
Dance Fusion: x20 of one fuser's power
Potara Fusion: x10,000 of one fuser's power (It was only fortunate that Vegeta and Goku already had equal power levels, in other cases this would not be the case. I'd say for a normal user it'd be x2,500 to both fuser's. Vegeta and Goku's is about x5,000 to both of them. It's greater because of the rival boost.)

Awesome, thanks!

Since I've provided a lot would you mind if I just made edits myself? I can add more things like Frieza's transformations and other transformations seen in the series.

Yeah, sure it'd be easier that way too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:48 pm

i just noticed you didn't have anything for the giant ape. that might be a good thing to add.

you could also add golden great ape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Raditz wrote:
i just noticed you didn't have anything for the giant ape. that might be a good thing to add.

you could also add golden great ape.

Prince Vegeta is online right now, so I'll add it. Thanks Raditz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:36 am

Added Frieza's transformations. I'll edit them up a bit and add Resurrection 'F' Frieza.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Ig i found out what you used for fusion calculation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Raditz wrote:
Ig i found out what you used for fusion calculation

Yep. You can use it if you'd like for that versus topic, but if we have the same power levels we'll come to the same conclusion. But I think you have their strengths different than I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Future Trunks
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 36
Power Level : 45
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-20
Age : 20
Location : Future

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Some of the later ones seem more opinionated rather than based on fact. Like Ultimate, SSG, SSB, Golden Oozaru, and SS4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Future Trunks wrote:
Some of the later ones seem more opinionated rather than based on fact. Like Ultimate, SSG, SSB, Golden Oozaru, and SS4.

That's sort of the point though. Super Saiyan and Great Ape are provided by Daizenshuu. Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are provided by SEG. We can only determine the rest on our own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Awesome adds Bardock, it's really coming along well. Thanks for all of your help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Prince Vegeta wrote:
Awesome adds Bardock, it's really coming along well. Thanks for all of your help!

No problem man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Calculation Transformation   

Back to top Go down
 
Calculation Transformation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Transformation in bonsai
» Sailor Moon Inspired Magical Girl Transformation Tights
» BT Point Calculation
» TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES...
» Involutive Transformation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Zenkai :: Dragon Ball Discussion :: Power Levels-
Jump to: