Super Zenkai
Super Zenkai
Super Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Zenkai

A forum of the Dragon Ball Universe. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super. Even GT.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball G: Book 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

Power Level : 976

Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Chapter 1: Goku's New Apprentice
Spoiler:
Chapter 2: In Three Years
Spoiler:
Chapter 3: Training Starts
Spoiler:
Chapter 4: King Ice
Spoiler:
Chapter 5: The Fight Begins
Spoiler:
Chapter 6: The Gunter Force
Spoiler:
Chapter 7: Super Gunter
Spoiler:
Chapter 8: A Tragic Death
Spoiler:
Chapter 9: Ultimate Evolution
Spoiler:
Chapter 10: Super Saiyan 3 Goten vs Crimson Ice
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Future Trunks
Human
Human
Future Trunks

Power Level : 45

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Pretty similar to RoF but it feels more like DBZ than RoF did.
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Future Trunks wrote:
Pretty similar to RoF but it feels more like DBZ than RoF did.

Yeah I'm glad you think so. It's hard to keep the Dragon Ball Z feel with Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT out there but I did my best.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

Power Level : 219

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Wow, that made me cry it was pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Raditz wrote:

Just decent? Man that hurts ;(
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

Power Level : 219

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:

Just decent? Man that hurts ;(

If it makes you feel any better I did put pretty in there.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
Prince Vegeta

Power Level : 183

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Never expected someone to make Goten a main character. You would think it would be Uub, but hey this is your story.
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 pm

It helps that he's one of my favorite characters and that Uub is one of my least favorite characters lol. But Goten is the one who gets the most invisible crap tbh. In GT he is constantly forgotten and left out of several key conversations where they specifically say Gohan and Trunks but not Goten. Goten is also the only main saiyan character to not have a Super Saiyan transformation passed Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball Heroes. He isn't Yamcha but everyone is trying to turn him into Yamcha. Toriyama is the only one that gives Goten the respect he deserves.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:03 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
It helps that he's one of my favorite characters and that Uub is one of my least favorite characters lol. But Goten is the one who gets the most invisible crap tbh. In GT he is constantly forgotten and left out of several key conversations where they specifically say Gohan and Trunks but not Goten. Goten is also the only main saiyan character to not have a Super Saiyan transformation passed Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball Heroes. He isn't Yamcha but everyone is trying to turn him into Yamcha. Toriyama is the only one that gives Goten the respect he deserves.

I guess i never realized that Goten was the only one that didn't go passed Super Saiyan in DBH. But i guess that is also sort of your point.
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Prince Vegeta wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:

I guess i never realized that Goten was the only one that didn't go passed Super Saiyan in DBH. But i guess that is also sort of your point.

Yeah, and now I'm motivated to write a Respect Thread for Goten.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:19 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
Prince Vegeta wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:

Yeah, and now I'm motivated to write a Respect Thread for Goten.

I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball G: Book 1   Dragon Ball G: Book 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball G: Book 1
Page 1 of 1