Super Zenkai

Super Zenkai

A forum of the Dragon Ball Universe. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super. Even GT.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Raditz vs Yamcha
Supreme Raditz
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Awful Yamcha
80%
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Both characters are using maximum power. The battle area is the same area that Goku and Piccolo fought Raditz at. Who wins this all-out battle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Really Awful Yamcha? Well I'm going by what Nappa said, which was that all of the Saibamen had equal power levels to Raditz. Obviously I think Raditz is a little bit stronger but Yamcha took out the Saibaman pretty easily even though it killed him when he let his guard down. That was a sad moment Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Raditz: 1500
Yamcha: 1480

Yamcha loses buddy. Thats all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Raditz wrote:
Raditz: 1350
Yamcha: 1480

Yamcha wins buddy. Thats all there is to it.

There fixed it for ya buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:03 pm

You are sooo funny man. Like legit I can't stop laughing. Im convinced Yamaha could win, if he had a stunt-double.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Raditz wrote:
You are sooo funny man. Like legit I can't stop laughing. Im convinced Yamaha could win, if he had a stunt-double.

You stole that line from Tien during the 22nd Tournament when he was talking about Pamutt didn't you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:05 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:
You are sooo funny man. Like legit I can't stop laughing. Im convinced Yamaha could win, if he had a stunt-double.

You stole that line from Tien during the 22nd Tournament when he was talking about Pamutt didn't you?

Okay that is super creepy that you figured that right off the bat. You really have no life besides Dragon Ball do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Raditz wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:
You are sooo funny man. Like legit I can't stop laughing. Im convinced Yamaha could win, if he had a stunt-double.

You stole that line from Tien during the 22nd Tournament when he was talking about Pamutt didn't you?

Okay that is super creepy that you figured that right off the bat. You really have no life besides Dragon Ball do you?

Hahah. No not really. Why do you think I made this forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:08 pm

That's a good point anyways you have nothing backing up that Yamaha is stronger than Raditz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Raditz wrote:
That's a good point anyways you have nothing backing up that Yamaha is stronger than Raditz.

Apparently you didn't read my earlier post then. You stated nothing but your own personal power levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 pm

He still died. Idc if he owned that saiba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:13 am

Yamcha wins. His power level is stated to be 1480 while Raditz's is stated to be 1200.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:30 am

Not according to Daizenshuu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 116
Power Level : 183
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 22
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:32 am

Oh so you're one of those fans. Not everything in Daizenshuu is 100% true you know. You should also learn to develop your own opinion not just what some book tells you. Akira Toriyama would be disapointed in you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Future Trunks
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 36
Power Level : 45
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-20
Age : 20
Location : Future

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Raditz wrote:
Not according to Daizenshuu

Please provide the information that says Raditz is stronger than Yamcha. Because I'm pretty sure Yamcha is stated to be stronger in Daizenshuu.

Yamcha wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Future Trunks wrote:
Raditz wrote:
Not according to Daizenshuu

Please provide the information that says Raditz is stronger than Yamcha. Because I'm pretty sure Yamcha is stated to be stronger in Daizenshuu.

Yamcha wins.

Check it out scrub! A big 1500! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Raditz wrote:
Future Trunks wrote:
Raditz wrote:
Not according to Daizenshuu

Please provide the information that says Raditz is stronger than Yamcha. Because I'm pretty sure Yamcha is stated to be stronger in Daizenshuu.

Yamcha wins.

Check it out scrub! A big 1500! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/

I already knew this but according to other Daizenshuu databooks Raditz has had a power level of 1350, 1400, and 1200 as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
avatar

Posts : 158
Power Level : 219
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:48 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:
Future Trunks wrote:
Raditz wrote:
Not according to Daizenshuu

Please provide the information that says Raditz is stronger than Yamcha. Because I'm pretty sure Yamcha is stated to be stronger in Daizenshuu.

Yamcha wins.

Check it out scrub! A big 1500! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/

I already knew this but according to other Daizenshuu databooks Raditz has had a power level of 1350, 1400, and 1200 as well.

Are you sure about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
avatar

Posts : 322
Power Level : 969
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Planet Salad

PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Raditz wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:
Future Trunks wrote:
Raditz wrote:
Not according to Daizenshuu

Please provide the information that says Raditz is stronger than Yamcha. Because I'm pretty sure Yamcha is stated to be stronger in Daizenshuu.

Yamcha wins.

Check it out scrub! A big 1500! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/

I already knew this but according to other Daizenshuu databooks Raditz has had a power level of 1350, 1400, and 1200 as well.

Are you sure about that?

Yes I'm sure -_-. You say you're so familiar with Daizenshuu so you should know. Just view Kanzenshuu until you find it, I'm not pointing it out for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   

Back to top Go down
 
Raditz vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Raditz vs Yamcha
» Yugioh gx tag force saga
» Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga
» Saga of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon: Structure Deck
» Super Saiyan Yuma?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Zenkai :: Dragon Ball Discussion :: Versus-
Jump to: