Super Zenkai
Super Zenkai
Super Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Zenkai

A forum of the Dragon Ball Universe. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super. Even GT.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

Power Level : 976

Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Empty
PostSubject: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:42 am

As I'm sure you all know Yamcha in filler had defeated Olibu with ease who fought even with Pikkon (Weighted). Olibu fought far better against Pikkon then Cell did. Because Pikkon took Cell out with one hit. So who do you think wins here?
Back to top Go down
https://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

Power Level : 219

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:47 am

Cell one shots
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:16 am

Raditz wrote:
Yamcha one shots

I wasn't sure if you read the OP at first but then when I went to quote I realized that you must've. I agree Yamcha takes this easily.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 am

You talk to me about spam, but to be honest that seems more like spam to me. Anyways do you have any reasoning behind Yamaha being able to beat Cell?
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 am

Raditz wrote:
You talk to me about spam, but to be honest that seems more like spam to me. Anyways do you have any reasoning behind Yamaha being able to beat Cell?

Yeah, I do. Read the OP.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 am

SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:

Yeah, I do. Read the OP.

Oh, whoops. Well Yamaha still loses. Idc if its filler added feats or not. I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:27 am

Raditz wrote:
SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:

Yeah, I do. Read the OP.

Oh, whoops. Well Yamaha still loses. Idc if its filler added feats or not. I don't like him.

You can't just say someone loses when you know they'd win just because you don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
Prince Vegeta

Power Level : 183

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:16 am

Yamcha may have been able to do that to Olibu but theres no telling how much power Pikkon was actually using against Olibu. There is also no way of knowing how long Yamcha was fighting Olibu and that Gorilla. I'm going with Cell just because Yamcha can't be at that level.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:28 am

Prince Vegeta wrote:
Yamcha may have been able to do that to Olibu but theres no telling how much power Pikkon was actually using against Olibu. There is also no way of knowing how long Yamcha was fighting Olibu and that Gorilla. I'm going with Cell just because Yamcha can't be at that level.

Good point. i like you Scrub.
Back to top Go down
Future Trunks
Human
Human
Future Trunks

Power Level : 45

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Sorry Bardock but Raditz and Prince Vegeta seem to be right. I'm not so sure Yamcha can win this fight. You should have had just regular Perfect Cell. However Yamcha still would have lost.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Hey hey hey! we got ourselves a new scrub!
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Raditz wrote:

I realize it's been a while since you've been on the forum so this is a friendly reminder to stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:47 pm

SSbardock84 wrote:
Raditz wrote:

I realize it's been a while since you've been on the forum so this is a friendly reminder to stay on topic.

Yeah okay sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell   Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamcha (Filler) vs Super Perfect Cell
Page 1 of 1