Super Zenkai
Super Zenkai
Super Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Zenkai

A forum of the Dragon Ball Universe. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super. Even GT.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman?

Go down 
3 posters

Have you read it?
Yes
Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Vote_lcap0%Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Little
Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Vote_lcap67%Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Vote_lcap33%Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SSbardock84
Super Saiyan Rose
Super Saiyan Rose
SSbardock84

Power Level : 976

Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Empty
PostSubject: Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman?   Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 pm

I've only read the first chapter. But I was wondering if any of you guys have read it and what you think of it. Chapter 1 wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
https://superzenkai.forumotion.com
Prince Vegeta
Saiyan
Prince Vegeta

Power Level : 183

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman?   Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Nope, never. I've thought about it but idk if I will.
Back to top Go down
Raditz
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Raditz

Power Level : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman?   Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Yeah I've only read Chapter 1 as well. It really wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman?   Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Zenkai :: Side Dragon Ball Discussion :: Other Anime/Manga by Akira Toriyama-
Jump to: